- Work in a diverse team with international exposures
- Seek out new ideas and technologies
- Contribute to a variety of projects
You will develop J2EE web applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and provide support for day to day operational tasks, acting as second level support
How will you make a difference?
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain supply chain related web applications
- Provide second level application support to local and overseas offices
- Work with testing team to ensure high quality releases
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Preferred 2 – 3 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Highly skilled in Java EE, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS and JS. Familiar with Software development cycle (SDLC) or Agile methods. Additional experience with any of Spring, Hibernate and JS frameworks (e.g. VueJS/ReactJS) will be looked upon favorably
- Good concept on object oriented programming. Familiar with web-based application development (MVC model).
- Experience in Groovy/Grails, Node.js, Amazon Cloud Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc), Micro services, Mobile development is a plus
- Good skills in system development, implementation and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good self-discipline and learning attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with good team spirit
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.