- Work in a diverse team with international exposures
- Seek out new ideas and technologies
- Contribute to a variety of projects
You will develop J2EE web applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and embracing the diversity of thoughts. This role also enjoys developing new skills to strengthen his/her area of expertise to improve service efficiency.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain related web applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience, and talents
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Highly proficient in Java EE, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS and JQuery/JS – additional experience with one or more of Spring, Hibernate and Maven will be a bonus
- Experience with Groovy/Grails, Amazon Cloud Services, VueJS/ReactJS preferred but not mandatory
- Good concept on object-oriented programming and web-based application development (MVC model)
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
If you think you are the right person for this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application with a detailed resume containing present and expected salary.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.