- Work in a diverse team with international exposures
- Seek out new ideas and technologies
- Contribute to a variety of projects
As an Analyst Programmer/ Software Developer, you will develop J2EE web applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and embracing the diversity of thoughts. This role also enjoys developing new skills to strengthen his/her area of expertise to improve service efficiency.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain related web applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Preferred 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Highly skilled in Java EE, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS and JS. Familiar with Software development cycle (SDLC) or Agile methods. Additional experience with any of Spring, Hibernate and JS frameworks (e.g. VueJS/ReactJS) will be looked upon favorably
- Good concept of object-oriented programming and familiar with web-based application development (MVC model)
- Experience in Groovy/Grails, Node.js, Amazon Cloud Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc), Microservices, Mobile development is a plus
- Good skills in system development, implementation and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good self-discipline and learning attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with good team spirit
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.