- New career opportunity in our growing business
- Responsible for a well-known brand in the EU market
- Keen to help drive this expanding business forward
The Assistant QA Manager will be responsible as an in-charge of quality assurance operations for the delegated apparel business – lingerie and swimwear. You will face a challenging and rewarding opportunity to assure the quality assurance operation is in the stated compliance standard. You will also need to drive continuous improvement and optimisation of all process by providing technical advice to maintain merchandise quality on product development.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage the QA team responsible for lingerie and swimwear products to ensure all technical aspects of sample development are fulfilled with quality system requirements
- Reinforce QA measures, monitor the team to deal with sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc. and giving feedback to suppliers for production enhancement
- Bridge merchandisers, quality controllers, suppliers, and customers on technical communication and sustain the effective collaboration relationship
- Provide effective guidance, support, and training to the team and suppliers to meet customers’ quality standards
- Monitor QA performance by gathering relevant production data and preparing statistical reports
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to the relevant functions
- Occasional travel to China when necessary
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience, and talents
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Clothing & Textile, Textile Engineering, Manufacturing or related disciplines
- 12 years working experience with at least 3 years of team lead/supervisor experience preferable in the fashion/garment industry
- Experience in lingerie and swimwear’s workmanship and pattern construction
- Good working knowledge of knitted, lace, print and EMB production during sample making
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and take initiatives
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) with additional fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
If you think you are the right person for this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application with a detailed resume containing present and expected salary.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.