- Newly created role in our growing business
- Lead the excellence in quality management
- Drive changes with teams
As a Global Quality Manager, you will work in partnership with the Managing Director to ensure successful project delivery in quality and supply chain services. You will also assume overall responsibilities in assuring that 3rd party inspections are performed in line and in compliance with customer standards.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage and lead Astra Inspection Centers (IC) and conduct a periodic review on service quality, contributing to our company’s profitability
- Oversee all Astra IC’s procedures, seize opportunities to improve and grow the business and implement improvements and optimizations
- Supervise the work of QC teams to maintain the professional competence at a regional level
- Work on general global quality projects – conceptualize, plan and implement projects together with local quality teams
- Ensure data accuracy in all our quality systems and enhance reporting of quality standards
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in local offices and on customer’s sides providing effective and knowledgeable guidance, support, and training to align global standards among local offices
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience, and talents
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles, Manufacturing, Garment Technology, Quality Management or related disciplines or equivalent
- Experience in managing quality control, production and supply chain services in the fashion/garment industry, preferably on a regional or global level
- Knowledge of factory working processes and production processes and specifically of quality processes is essential
- Passionate about quality management and champion for change and innovation
- Self-directed, organized, proactive
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and able to lead teams
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) with additional fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
If you think you are the right person for this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application with a detailed resume containing present and expected salary.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.