- Strive for operational excellence
- Drive key HR operations, initiatives and projects
- Formulate a talent acquisition strategy
This role works in conjunction with Global HR functions to secure HR operations with a focus on talent development and acquisition. As an integral part of the team, you will understand the business objectives, strategic goals and help drive the results from an HR aspect. You will partner with assigned stakeholders, set up the recruitment strategies and support the rollout of HR operations and policies, organisational design, talent management and learning & development.
How will you make a difference?
- Together with the team assess country and business organisation strengths and gaps, provide HR organisational design guidance and facilitate appropriate action plans
- Formulate a talent acquisition strategy, guidelines and vision. Implement these strategies on a global scale guaranteeing compliance with the direction established in the strategic business plans
- Build succession pipelines by facilitating internal recruitment amongst all offices, for talent development purposes, job rotations and permanent moves
- Work with the managers to identify and bridge capability gaps (current and future), for instance, through performance management, staff development and strategic recruitment
- Manage the data required in the various systems & tools and prepare reports related to HC, Turnover and HR Operation efficiency for the assigned business teams and/or organisation
- Support the assigned stakeholders in driving the key HR operations, initiatives or programs, including talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, internal relations, head count planning, budgeting and employee development
- Partner with the stakeholders in assessing organisational design and implications by analysing HR KPIs and country/business organisational strengths and gaps
- Analyse the Performance and Individual Development Plan to identify strengths & areas of improvements in order to facilitate appropriate action plans to support the business
- Assist ad-hoc HR projects and tasks
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in HRM or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ expertise and experience serving in talent acquisition on a regional basis (preferably in garment sourcing industry)
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines in MNCs is an advantage
- Familiar with recruitment processes and best practice
- Experience working across cultures and in a matrix environment a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills, thereby being able to reach diverse receivers internally and externally
- Good organisational, analytical and coaching skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.