This role acts to control the quality of products by carrying out in-line and final inspection
How will you make a difference?
- Conduct in-line and final inspections
- Working closely with factories to update production process, responsible for inspecting sample quality, production quality.
- Controlling sample checking procedure
- Training for factory to improve the product quality and optimize the inspection process
What are we looking for?
- Familiar with AQL4.0/2.5 sampling standard.
- 3-4 year experience in inspection
- Good textile know-how
- Familiar with textile production
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good command in write and read English, Mandarin is required for dealing with factories
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.