- Newly career opportunity in our growing business
- Refine process towards automation and digitisation
- Strive for operational excellence
As a Solution Developer, you will be one of the creative minds behind all digital solutions. Not only will you develop the applications which allow users to do specific tasks on digital devices, you will develop the underlying systems that run these devices or control the networks. You will also be responsible for improving accuracy, efficiency and productivity through automating and streamlining the business processes. As part of the team, you will have the autonomy to identify areas of development, support business users and come up with creative solutions.
How will you make a difference?
- Be the first contact point to analyse users’ needs and the active role in digital transformation initiatives
- Explore new development techniques and tools that will enhance the performance and/or functionality of the applications
- Adopt agile ways of working in the approach to development, and plan how these pieces will work together
- Develop systems according to business requirements, manage the quality through functional specification, system testing, UAT, production support, and implementations
- Provide a satisfactory standard of application documentation for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other teams to create optimum software, promote and support the best practice
- Work with users closely to define difficulties and suggest solutions in the perspectives of IT and business processes
What are we looking for?
- Degree or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in application development, web development and all phases of system development life cycle with WordPress platform
- Experience in the development and implementation of digital solution projects is a plus
- Good concept on e-commence processes and mobile development with agile methodologies preferred but not mandatory
- Flexibility and adaptability about learning and understanding new technologies
- Be able to single-handedly writing well-designed and testable codes
- Creative, Self-directed, well-organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) with additional fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.