- Work in a dynamic and growing business environment
- Turn your design into something tangible
- Talent and passion for turning complexity into simplicity
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the creative digital design, prototyping, and build a range of interactive experiences in web and mobile application projects. If you have talent and passion for turning great ideas into tangible solutions, you will enjoy being a comfortable flying solo, keeping yourself up with the latest technology trends that advocate the physical and digital user experience.
How will you make a difference?
- Lead the execution of creative and professional digital design in web and mobile application projects
- Create visual content and layout through sketches, wireframes, designs, and prototypes to facilitate software development work and user-focused responsive web designs
- Generate creative materials on content alignments such as webpages, e-learning materials, multimedia, and print designs
- Work collaboratively across development teams to design and execute web design related artifacts
- Utilise end-users’ feedback to discover optimal processes, interface possibilities and preferences
- Explore new ways of maximising interface design and usability enhancement
- Develop training and related materials for end-users of the applications
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience, and talents
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in Creative Media, Multi-media Design, Interactive Media or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in web design, digital creative development, and UX/UI design portfolio
- Proven experience designing UX and UI deliverables, preferably in mobile application and responsive web design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator / InDesign / Animate CC / Dreamweaver)
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, take initiatives and run projects under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
If you think you are the right person for this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application with your resume, including your present and expected salary.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.